GEMBALLA GT Spider
Primarily based on the McLaren 12C Spider
With its roof open to the heavens, the McLaren 12C Spider guarantees an much more visceral driving expertise than its Coupé sister.
Car owners of this 625hp British super car searching to modify their vehicle, can order the engaging GEMBALLA GT package deal for the 12C Spider, which makes its world debut on the 2013 Geneva Motor Show.
Highlights of the GEMBALLA GT Spider are its carbon-fiber Aero Equipment, inside trim within the most interesting leathers, and the model new GForged-one lightweight alloy wheels.
GEMBALLA now gives a complete program for the McLaren household, too.
Thus, GEMBALLA’s German designed and manufactured aerodynamic parts eschew even the business-normal use of PU RIM or GRP, making the leap to carbon-fiber to ensure lightness. GEMBALLA’s aero bundle consists of a brand new entrance bumper/spoiler, aspect skirts and rear valence, which completely line up with the OE bodywork utilizing the manufacturing facility mounting factors.
Not to mention, GEMBALLA GT Spider has include their brand new GForged-one extremely-mild, cast alloy wheels, in 20 and 21-inch diameters for the entrance and rear axles respectively.
The GForged-one wheels are available in “Black Magic” or “Gunmetal”, with the choice of a gloss turned “diamond reduce” end for the spokes.
GEMBALLA is world famous for the design and high quality of its bespoke inside trim, and the cabin of the GT Spider present automotive is swathed in eye-catching orange and black leather-based.
The GEMBALLA GT Spider makes its Geneva 2013 debut with a podium place for its nice efficiency and aesthetics.
- Energy: 625 PS / kW 460
- Aerodynamic bundle GT comprised of carbon fiber „Made in Germany“
- Entrance- and rear skirt, side skirts, tailpipes and brand-equipment
- Inside: Leather-based / Alcantara – Particular person color, Instrument dials in color of alternative.
- Wheels: GEMBALLA GForged-one obtainable in: „black magic“ (elective diamond lower) “gunmetal” (non-compulsory diamond lower) or in a person color.
- Tiremeasurement: Michelin Pilot Tremendous Sport (f) 245/30ZR20 (r) 305/25ZR21 (GEMBALLA recommends Michelin tires)
- Particular: Portray of brake calipers in color of alternative
- Internet value GEMBALLA customization (with out base automotive): forty seven.166,00€ Web (ex works)