Built by West Coast Motoring (WCM) in California for the World Premier at the 2015 SEMA show, this is not only the first PRIOR Design PD800GT in the U.S., but in the world! WCM worked closely with PRIOR Design to get this new car, and new kit, ready for the show.
The PRIOR Design PD800GT Widebody conversion, made from a quality Fiberglass-Duraflex mix, includes the following pieces:
– PRIOR Design PD800GT Front Add-On Spoiler
– PRIOR Design PD800GT Front Vents Inserts/Frames
– PRIOR Design PD800GT Side-Skirts Add-On Spoiler
– PRIOR Design PD800GT Rear Add-on Diffuser
– PRIOR Design PD800GT Vented Hood
– PRIOR Design PD800GT Cup Wings FRONT (2 pcs.)
– PRIOR Design PD800GT Cup Wings REAR (4 pcs.)
– PRIOR Design PD800GT Rear Trunk Spoiler
– PRIOR Design PD800GTWB Front Fender Arches
– PRIOR Design PD800GTWB Rear Fender Arches
The same kit, without the fender arches, is available for Mercedes AMG GT and GT-S owners that want to differentiate their vehicle with a more aggressive look, but may want to keep their stock wheels, and may not necessarily want to commit to the expense and labor involved in the widebody conversion, which is best suited to a new custom wheel set with ultra-low offsets.
In this case, West Coast Motoring partnered with Forgiato wheels to showcase two new wheel designs. Forgiato used a 21 x 9 in front, wrapped in 255/30-21 Michelins, and a 21 x 11 out back, with a 295/25-22. We are told that another set is being made, in a brushed titanium finish, that should work well with the brilliant blue metallic paint, and two-tone grey interior.
The team at West Coast Motoring said only a few more modifications are planned, starting with a light ceramic window film, followed by ETG’s ECU upgrade, good for over 600 horsepower! If the wheel and tire package, in conjunction with the fender arches, will allow H&R’s 1.20″ lowering kit, that will complete the list of upgrades.
We hear the car will also be at LA Auto Show, so look for more coverage on this incredible coupe in the near future.
VIDEO from SEMA: